Clinical Scientist- Entry Level
An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a skilled Clinical Scientist, based in the Northwest area of Switzerland. In this role you will provide scientific expertise necessary to design and deliver clinical studies and programs.
- Will be responsible for design and execution of assigned clinical trial activities and work closely with clinical team members within the assigned project to execute activities associated with the conduct
- May serve as Clinical Trial Lead for one or more trials
- May lead or support trial level activities for one or more trials with the necessary supervision
- May co-lead study team meetings in partnership with GDO protocol manager and collaborate with cross-functional study team members
Skills and Requirements
- Degree in Life Sciences (MD, PhD, Pharm D, MS, RN or other scientific field preferred).
- Oncology experience (preferred). Experience in an oncology clinical research or hospital setting.
- Hematology experience (preferred)
- Basic knowledge of GCP/ICH, drug development process, study design, statistics, clinical operations
- Ability to understand assigned protocol(s) and their requirements
- Basic knowledge skills to support program-specific data review and trend identification
- Intermediate medical writing skills and medical terminology
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.