Clinical Safety Scientist - Level 1
ProClinical is recruiting for a large global pharmaceutical company with leading products across various therapeutic areas, who are looking to fill a vacancy for a Clinical Safety Scientist at their Middlesex office in the UK. This vacancy is an exciting opportunity to work at a top 10 global pharmaceutical company that produces a broad range of products in pharmaceuticals, vaccines and consumer healthcare.
The incumbent Clinical Safety Scientist will provide internal and external project teams with expert knowledge on safety surveillance for risk management, medical products, and medical coding questions. This position is contracted.
- Processing, following up and expediting reporting of spontaneous case reports of adverse events (AE) and pregnancies.
- Answering telephone inquiries from healthcare professionals relating to adverse event(AE) case reports.
- Inputting data to in-house safety databases.
- Liaising with medical personnel in GSK regarding adverse event reports.
- Taking responsibility for activities relating to case processing, both for the Clinical Safety Scientist as an individual and on behalf of the Clinical Safety Group.
- Assisting with International Spontaneous Reports Group activities as required and authorised by the line manager.
- Researching new raw data AE terms, mapping of raw data AE terms to dictionary codes, and coding convention.
Skills and Requirements:
- A bachelor's degree in a clinical, science or health-related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Extensive clinical research experience required, with a focus on adverse events and pregnancies a bonus.
- Experience in working in a safety surveillance, risk management and medical coding environment.
- Demonstrable history of successful involvement in a global initiative.
- Demonstrable examples of interacting with industry standard safety or clinical databases.
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills with a great attention to detail.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent English oral and written skills.
- Strong team ethos, with a demonstrated track record of success in cross-functional team and fast moving environment.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Zico Dervish on +44 203 319 303 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
£0.00 - £60000.00 per annum
ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Data Scientist position
ProClinical is working with a Swiss Biotech Company that is seeking a Formulation and DP Development Lead to be based in Lausanne on a permanent basis.
ProClinical is advertising a new Regulatory Affairs Study Start Up Specialist position.
US$0.00 - US$73000.00 per annum
Santa Ana, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Lead Clinical Study Assistant (CSA)
ProClinical is happy to advertise a vacancy for a Clinical Scientist position
A leading global pharmaceutical company has a new vacancy for a Research Associate - Vaccine to join their expanding Cambridge, MA team.
£0.00 - £40.00 per hour
ProClinical is currently advertising for a Clinical Scientist job at a consultation and medical device company that specialises in early-phase medical device innovation.
In dieser Rolle arbeiten Sie im Tandem mit Ihrem Vertriebskollegen
A well-known international pharmaceutical company with sites around the globe is looking to hire a Clinical Scientist to be based in Milan on a permanent basis.
Up to RMB ¥1200000 per annum
ProClinical is working with a large-scale pharmaceutical company that is seeking a Clinical Science Director to be based in Shanghai or Beijing on a permanent basis.