Clinical Safety Scientist
A top 10 global pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Contract Clinical Safety Scientist. This organisation develops innovative products across multiple therapy areas including cardiovascular, oncology, and respiratory, and employs 100,000 staff globally. Based in the company's office in Uxbridge, this position offers an exciting opportunity to work with an internationally renowned company and bolster a career in the clinical field. Please note that this is a six-month contract position.
- Writing safety documents (e.g. periodic reports, signal evaluations, labelling documents, responses to regulatory enquiries, risk management plans) accurately and in a timely manner to meet global compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Supporting the proactive monitoring and evaluation of all aspects of the safety profile of designated products to ensure that optimal decisions are made at all stages of the product lifecycle. This may include planning for safety data collection, data analysis and interpretation.
- Signal detection activities.
Skills and Requirements:
- A Biomedical degree (or equivalent).
- A background in pharmacovigilance, including the authoring of regulatory documents (e.g.DSURs, EU RMPs and PBRERs).
- An awareness of international pharmacovigilance requirements and sound working knowledge of EU legislation.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kevin Hansberry at +44 203 761 5702 or upload your CV on our website - www.Proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.