Clinical Safety Coordinator
ProClinical is advertising on behalf of a CRO providing development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. The company is looking for a Clinical Safety Coordinator to join their UK based team, either in London or Stirling.
- Collecting, processing and tracking serious adverse events (SAE) reports and clinical event documents.
- Generating and tracking study report safety narratives.
- Coordinating safety surveillance activities, such as lab reviews and trend analysis.
- Generating Investigator Safety Letters.
- Assisting in the preparation of clinical safety documents.
Skills and Requirements:
- A bachelor's degree and at least 3 years of clinical safety experience.
- Experience with review final study report narratives by clinical safety managers.
- Experience with drafting complex study-specific plans and documents for assigned studies.
- Experience generating Investigator Safety Letters for Medical Monitor and Sponsor review.
- Experience coordinating complex safety surveillance activities, including successful communication with Medical Monitor and Clinical Safety Manager.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Divya Mistry on +442038141315 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Gestion de Pharmacovigilance - Junior
ProClinical is partnering with a leading global biotechnology company
ProClinical is advertising an exciting opportunity for an Associate Director/Director, Clinical Pharmacovigilance Operations position
ProClinical is happy to advertise an opportunity for a Senior Pharmacovigilance Scientist position
ProClinical is happy to advertise an opportunity for a Senior Pharmacovigilance Officer Risk Management position
ProClinical is advertising an exciting opportunity for a Senior Pharmacovigilance Officer Compliance position
Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality
ProClinical is excited to announce that a new job opportunity has arisen for a Senior Safety Physician to join a young and flourishing biotechnology company
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Senior Associate/Manager of Drug Safety and PV Operations, based in Cambridge, MA.