Clinical Research Scientist - Respiratory
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Research Scientist for a pharmaceutical company located in Warren, NJ. Successful candidate must have medical writing experience including protocols, clinical study reports, clinical sections of INDs, NDAs, CERs, COs, Safety reports and global regulatory marketing applications.
- Support the delivery of clinical development excellence in compliance with internal policies and external regulations by providing scientific/medical expertise on specific category/sub-category innovation project strategies.
- Interface on behalf of GSK with external parties including key experts, HCPs and HCOs etc
- Provide support to cross-functional global category/sub-category teams on clinical research, new opportunities/business development, product development and R&D strategies.
- Ensure that the clinical research studies in Respiratory are aligned and support category innovation strategies approved by senior management.
- Develop and execute research plans and studies using established scientific methods and protocols.
- Develop, adapt, and validate test methods and procedures within the Respiratory healthcare
- Contribute to the design, conduct and scientific merit of clinical studies evaluating the in vivo performance of Respiratory healthcare products where clinical testing is required.
- Organize clinical testing in support of clinical department functions.
- Partner with other CDMA and, if required, R&D functions to develop innovative study designs/ methodologies to enable new and competitive claims to be made on GSK Consumer Healthcare Respiratory healthcare products.
- Deliver expert technical knowledge and leadership to the Business in clinical development activities helping to ensure best practice and achievement of business objectives based on science and values within the Respiratory healthcare space.
- Keep up to date with relevant therapeutic/scientific literature and provide clinical expertise to facilitate preparation of clinical development and therapeutic strategies for the Respiratory Healthcare category.
Skills and Requirements:
- MSc level degree required. Higher Degree (Pharm D, PhD or MD highly preferred)
- Medical or similar Clinical Science experience.
- Externally facing role, Technical Expertise.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sarah Beshara at (+1) 267-477-3355 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A job vacancy for a S/CRA has arisen at a leading global pharmaceutical company specialising in development of biological therapies.
A leading global contract research organisation, providing integrated drug development, is currently recruiting a Senior Clinical Research Associate (CRA) to be based in Belgium.
Milan (province), Italy
A leading biopharmaceutical company is currently looking to hire a CRA II/ Senior CRA to be based at their site in Italy.
One of the largest CROS in the global market is currently recruiting a CRA II to their Paris team on a home-based capacity.
A leading specialised services company, which supports pharmaceutical and life sciences companies, is currently looking for a Senior CRA to join their UK team on a home-based capacity.