Clinical Research Scientist
Proclinical is currently seeking a Clinical Research Scientist for a biopharmaceutical company located in New Jersey. Successful candidate will work closely with the Director/Associate Director in managing clinical trials, sites, CROs and other associated work. In addition, the CS will support their manager to ensure program consistency & alignment across studies, working closely with cross-functional teams for achieving project goals, within timelines & with high quality.
- Assisting the Clinical Program Lead and study team with the scientific conduct of clinical studies.
- Authoring & supporting protocol development for clinical studies. Providing Clinical Operations support within assigned program, working with the clinical team, sites, CROs, & cross functional team.
- Helping & maintaining study budget and deliverables according to the highest quality, ethical and professional standards.
- Maintaining detailed timelines for all Clinical deliverables. Effective, consistent & regular tracking of project timelines to allow full transparency to the senior leadership.
- Supporting and helping in planning and executing of external meetings and internal stakeholder meetings.
- Ensuring Trial Master Files are properly maintained.
- Assisting Clinical with authorship & assembling of key documents and safety updates.
- Demonstrating ability to build effective working relationships, influencing, negotiating, and driving organizational engagement.
- Adapting quickly to the changing needs of the organization.
- Working closely with a key strategic alliance partner for projects that are being jointly developed.
- Identifying project risks with input from the cross functional teams, and supporting resolving issues. Helping & supporting to ensure that any potential delays are fully mitigated to avoid any delays with full transparency to senior leadership.
- Preparing monthly progress reports and ad hoc reports as required.
- Representing CS function in cross functional activities.
- Assuring that the highest quality, ethical & professional values are demonstrated in all aspects of the work.
- Ensuring compliance with corporate policies and procedures, as well as, all related healthcare laws and regulations.
Skills and Requirements:
- BA/BS with 4+ years' experience or MS with 3+ years'; or PharmD/PhD with 2+ years of pharma experience, CAR-T cell therapy experience is a plus.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills. Ability to effectively manage conflicts and negotiations while providing impact and influence.
- Collaborative & effective influencing skills and the ability to operate across multiple geographies.
- Good leadership & organizational skills, analytical skills, and presentation skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Miles Tobin at (+1) 617-545-5922 or upload your resume on our website - www.Proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A leading biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Scientist.
£20 - £30 per hour
A leading pharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy as a Clinical Relations Specialist to their UK team on a home-based capacity.
Highly Competitive Salary
Proclinical is currently seeking an eTMF Specialist for a pharmaceutical company located in Boston, MA.
Highly Competitive Salary
Proclinical is currently seeking a Clinical Research Scientist for its client located in Raynham, MA.
£0.00 - £450 per hour
A UK-based biotechnology company is seeking to recruit a Regulatory RIM Consultant.
One of the largest CROS in the global market is currently recruiting a Clinical Development Director - Neurologist on a home-based capacity.