Clinical Research (CRA) Manager
A full-service CRO is seeking a Clinical Research (CRA) Manager to join their team. The CRO operates across a number of life science verticals and therapy areas for pharma, biotech and med device companies all over the globe. This is a permanent role based in Shanghai.
- Recruit and manage clinical research associates (CRA)
- Participate in the training and development of CRAs
- Participate in quality assurance of CRAs performance
- Assist in conducting feasibility studies and proposals
- Assist clinical trial managers in troubleshooting and achieving project objectives
- Manage turnover and retention of CRAs to meet company objectives.
- Bachelor's degree with 4-6 years pharmaceutical industry experience (clinical monitoring or study management), including 4 years as a CRA, and 1-2 as a CRA Manager required
- Advanced knowledge of Good Clinical Practice
- Strong leadership, mentoring, and motivational skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in English and local language
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft® Office software
- Occasional travel for evaluation of CRAs (approximately 20%).
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Mandy Fang on +65 3159 1467
or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.