Clinical Research Coordinator
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Research Coordinator with a pharmaceutical company located in San Mateo, CA.
- Tracks and prepares study-specific information utilizing databases, spreadsheets, and other tools.
- Files drug shipments, drug returns, and assists with in-house drug reconciliation.
- Under close supervision, reviews and participates in the quality assurance of data or documents.
- Arranges meeting logistics.
- Drafts meeting agendas and assists in preparing or taking meeting minutes.
- Interacts with other departments, as directed, to complete assigned tasks.
Skills and Requirements:
- Must have at least 6 months of clinical experience.
- Knowledge of FDA and or EMEA Regulations, ICH Guidelines, GCPs, and familiarity with clinical documentation.
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and interpersonal skills are required.
- Must be familiar with Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Knowledge of FDA and or EMEA Regulations, ICH Guidelines, GCPs, and/or familiarity with standard clinical operating procedures is preferred.
- Must be able to learn new processes quickly, stay organized while working on multiple studies, and be able to work both independently and as a team.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catherine Nguyen at 215-531-5643.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.