Clinical Research Coordinator
ProClinical is currently seeking an experienced Clinical Research Coordinator for a gastroenterology practice. This group of professionals are a mid-size practice who cares about the employees. This will be a great role for someone with excellent clinical trial experience. The Clinical Research Coordinator is responsible for following federal and sponsor guidelines, coordinating, performing and overseeing clinical trials data management, scheduling trial treatments and following up on care of clinical trials. Successful candidate must have basic clinical competence: taking of vital signs and phlebotomy skills.
- Prepare new and renew protocols as well as ongoing amendments, modifications and revisions.
- Support the safety of clinical research participants.
- Educate subjects and family on protocol, study intervention, study drug, etc.
- Facilitate pre-study, site qualification, study initiation, monitoring visits and close out activities.
- Maintain study source documents and regulatory documents.
- Understand good clinical practice and report adverse events.
Skills and Requirements
- Must be experience in taking vital signs and have phlebotomy skills
- At least 3 years of clinical trials background
- ACRP or SOCRA membership preferred
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Anula Aboobacker at (+1) 646-367-2909 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A vacancy has arisen for a Clinical Trials Management Associate - II with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company, based in their UK office.
A historic pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Clinical Program Operations Lead to their office in Surrey.
One of the largest CROS in the global market is currently recruiting a Senior/Junior CRA
£0.00 - £350.00 per day
West London, London
An international staffing and recruiting company is currently recruiting a Contract Clinical Trial Management Associate to join their office in the UK.
A leading biotechnology company that specialises in RNAi therapeutics is advertising a vacancy for a Contract TMF Specialist position.
San Mateo, California
A vacancy has arisen for a Clinical Trials Manager, Inflam/Resp with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company, based in their California office.
Redwood City, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regulatory Submissions Associate position with a leading pharmaceutical research company.