Clinical Research Associate
ProClinical is advertising an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Research Associate position, joining a pharmaceutical company in Paris. Our client is a leading full-service Contract Research Organisation, with a focus on patient enrolment across multiple therapeutic areas. The Clinical Research Associate (CRA) will join the company in their team in Paris.
- Conducting and reporting all types of onsite monitoring visits.
- Participating in study start-up.
- Performing CRF reviews, sourcing document verification, and querying resolutions.
- Overseeing site communication and management.
- Acting as a point of contact for in-house support services and vendors.
- Communicating with internal project teams regarding study progress.
- Participating in feasibility research.
- Supporting the regulatory team in preparing documents for study submissions.
Skills and Requirements:
- A bachelor's degree in life sciences, with equivalent experience considered
- At least 2 years of independent, on-site monitoring experience in France.
- Demonstrable experience in all typed of monitoring visits in Phase II and/or III.
- Demonstrable experience in Oncology, Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine; experience in Phase I considered a bonus.
- Proficiency in English and French.
- Ability to plan, multitask, and work in a dynamic team environment.
- Communication, collaboration, persuasion, and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrable translation skills, both written and oral.
- Strong team ethos, with a demonstrated track record of success in cross-functional teams and a fast-moving environment.
- An ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously to ensure timely, on-target, and within budget accomplishment of tasks.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sasha Brasero on +44 203 078 9556 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Foster City, California
ProClinical is partnering with an international biopharmaceutical company to advertise a vacancy for a Clinical Trials Management Associate.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a CRA with a leading biopharmaceutical development company.
ProClinical are partnering with a leading CRO to advertise a vacancy for a CRA position.
US$0.00 - US$50.50 per hour
ProClinical is currently recruiting a Research Associate position
ProClinical are currently recruiting for a Clinical Research Associate
ProClinical is happy to advertise an opportunity for a Clinical Research Project Manager position
Foster City, California
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Entry - level CPA to join a global biopharmaceutical company based in Foster City, CA.
A new job opportunity has arisen for an exciting CRA II position a global, privately held, full-service contract research organization
£0.00 - £70000.00 per annum
A well-known global pharmaceutical company with leading products across various therapeutic areas is looking to hire an Associate Director in Clinical Study Management.
£0.00 - £40.00 per hour
ProClinical is recruiting for a Clinical Study Manager position for a global pharmaceutical company