Clinical Research Associate - France
ProClinical is partnering with a leading pharmaceutical company to advertise a vacancy for a Clinical Research Associate position. The organisation is purpose-built for biopharmaceutical acceleration, creating better, smarter, faster ways to help clients navigate an increasingly complex marketplace. They are seeking for a driven and talented individual to join its France-based office. This is an exciting opportunity to work for an international company and bolster a career in the clinical field.
- Performing site qualification, monitoring, site initiation, site management and close out visits.
- Being involved in study start-up.
- Performing CRF review, source document verification and query resolution.
- Being responsible for site communication and management.
- Ensuring protocol compliance.
- Provide training and mentor ship to more junior CRA.
- Supporting the regulatory team in preparing documents for study submissions.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in Life Sciences or an equivalent combination of education, training & experience.
- Strong experience in Oncology.
- 2 years of independent on-site monitoring experience in France.
- Experience in all types of monitoring visits.
- Full working proficiency in English and French.
- Excellent project management, consensus building, and leadership skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sasha Brasero at +44 203 078 9556 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical are seeking an individual to fill the role of Senior CRA, based in New Jersey.
ProClinical is partnering with a multinational contract research organisation (CRO) to advertise a vacancy for a Taiwan Senior Clinical Research Associate.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a SCRA/CRAII with a leading full-service global Contract Research Organisation (CRO)
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior CRA position with an international contract research organisation.
Somerville, New Jersey
ProClinical is partnering with a leading management consulting firm to advertise a vacancy for a Clinical Research Associate I position.
€0.00 - €55000.00 per annum
ProClinical is partnering with a leading multinational clinical research company
ProClinical is partnering with a leading management consulting firm to advertise a vacancy for a Clinical Study Assistant position.
Redwood City, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a HIV Operations Associate position
ProClinical are advertising a Clinical Research Associate vacancy with a global Contract Research Organisation
Warren, New Jersey
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Research Scientist position
Foster City, California
ProClinical is partnering with an international biopharmaceutical company to advertise a vacancy for a Clinical Trials Management Associate.