Clinical R&D Physician
ProClinical is seeking a Clinical R&D Physician for a multi-national pharma comapny to be based in italy on a permanent basis. This is an opportunity for a newly qualified pharmaceutical physician to join a small dynamic team involved in developing new drugs and therapeutic innovations for movement disorders, severe respiratory diseases, rare diseases and infections.
- Providing medical advice to the pipeline development programs from Phase 1 to Phase 4.
- Assisting in the design of clinical trials and clinical development programs for products in development.
- Writing and reviewing protocols, Investigators' Brochures, clinical study reports and providing medical input to essential study documents.
- Medical monitoring, including answering patient eligibility questions and reviewing patient safety data
- Adverse event and concomitant medication coding review
- Medical support to Clinical Operations
Skills and Requirements:
- Medically qualified and fully registered with the relevant national medical body
- Specialist training in respiratory medicine, neurology or microbiology desirable, but not essential
- Diploma of pharmaceutical Medicine or equivalent, desirable
- Pharmaceutical Physician with at least 3 years' experience of working in clinical development in a multinational environment.
- Experience of conducting international clinical trials
- Experience of clinical development programs in different therapeutic areas will be considered;
- Thorough knowledge of ICH-GCP
- English mother tongue or fluent English and Italian speaking and writinG
- Proactive, self-starting
- Energetic dynamic personality
- Ability to work collaboratively in a non-hierarchical, cross-functional, environment
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Valeria Cardo on +44 203 854 0674 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical are collaborating with a global healthcare company that has a focus on biosimilars for autoimmune diseases and oncology.
ProClinical is working with a Swiss Biotech Company that is seeking a Formulation and DP Development Lead to be based in Lausanne on a permanent basis.
ProClinical is working with a clinical stage Swiss biotech seeking an experienced Manufacturing Project Leader who is responsible for the support of its' product development programs.