Clinical Project Manager
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Project Manager for a global biotechnology company located in North Chicago, IL.
- Align study teams with program- and study-level strategies. For assigned studies, lead the Study Team and represent as a member of the cross-functional study team.
- For assigned studies, act as single point of contact and accountable operational lead. Coordinate associated study teams to meet operational objectives. Engage and connect global functional and cross-functional teams.
- Interact with and influences cross-functional team members to achieve program and study objectives.
- Utilize operational analytics and project management tools to optimize execution of programs and studies, to manage internal and external resources, to track study progress, and to prepare study status reports. Anticipate and identify issues that could affect timelines or quality and develop options and solutions.
- Ensure adherence to federal regulations and applicable local regulations, Good Clinical Practices (GCPs), ICH Guidelines, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and to functional quality standards. Stay abreast of new and/or evolving local regulations, guidelines and policies related to clinical development.
- Participate in oversight of vendors and provide feedback related to study operations, issues, and trends in performance.
- Responsible for coaching and mentoring Data Science Associates. May include indirect supervision of work for contract resources.
- Participate in and cross-functional innovation and process improvement initiatives.
- Contribute to study execution "lessons learned" across functions.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in business, management information systems, computer science, life sciences or equivalent. Master's preferred. PMP Certification or Lean Six Sigma Green Belt desired.
- 5+ years of pharma / clinical research / data management / health care experience.
- Strong understanding of clinical trial process and clinical technology. Experience in managing a clinical trial from initiation through to completion is preferred.
- Demonstrated effective leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to influence others without direct authority.
- Demonstrated effective communication skills.
- Demonstrated effective analytical skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nikki Ranieri at (+1) 215-531-5288 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.