Clinical Project Manager
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Project Manager with a major pharmaceutical company that provides extensive clinical research services to pharmaceutical clients. The organisation's extensive and growing portfolio of pharmaceutical clients make this a very attractive position for a driven and hard-working incumbent who wishes to develop their career within a prestigious company. This position will be with their team in London.
- Independently managing assigned projects, keeping Head of CPM & QS informed of project progress with respect to agreed time lines and targets.
- Liaising with the Head of CPM & QS to resolve any shortfall in resourcing of projects and conflicts with project schedules that may arise.
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered to the agreed brief, consistency of style, and quality; where appropriate, identifying and obtaining any further input to projects.
- Providing appropriate management of study records management, ensuring safe storage in line with the company or client's standard operation procedures (SOPs).
- Liaising with the client to obtain, confirm, and discuss project briefs, budgets, resourcing, and timelines.
- Keeping clients informed of project progress, discussing project issues in a timely manner, and if appropriate developing any changes in the scope of the project brief with the client.
- Carrying out ad hoc tasks as required from time to time.
- Managing the projects to budget and timelines.
- Providing creative and strategic input in internal meetings.
- Assisting in maintaining the positive morale of all NST staff.
- Identifying new business opportunities from existing clients and maintaining a quality relationship with these clients.
- Assisting in the management of new and existing customers and aiding with the identification of business opportunities.
- Generating new business concepts and getting involved in developing concepts into leads in collaboration with the NST team.
Skills and Requirements:
- A BA/BS degree, or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrable experience in the clinical field.
- Fluency in English, in both a written and verbal capacity.
- Capable of working independently, analysing, working with attention to detail, process and prioritise sensitive complex information, and solving problems.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Matthew Pike at +44 207 440 0639 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is currently advertising a position on behalf of an international contract research organization
£0.00 - £500 per day
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Contract Clinical Study Manager
Somerset, New Jersey
ProClinical is partnering with a workforce management solution company to advertise a vacancy for a Remote Project Coordinator
ProClinical is partnering with a leading multinational organisation
Nouvelle opportunitée de CHARGE DE PROJET MEDICAL RWE / RWE SPECIALIST, CDD de 1 an renouvelable, en region parisienne (92)
ProClinical is happy to advertise an opportunity for a Clinical Research Project Manager position
ProClinical is seeking a Clinical Project Manager to be based in Hamburg on a permanent basis.
A new job opportunity has arisen for an exciting Biomarker Operations Project Manager position at an excellent multinational healthcare company.
ProClinical is excited to announce that an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Clinical Trial Manager
A new job opportunity has arisen for a Regulatory Start-Up Manager position for a scientifically-driven, global, full-service clinical contract research organization.
£0.00 - £70000.00 per annum
A well-known global pharmaceutical company with leading products across various therapeutic areas is looking to hire an Associate Director in Clinical Study Management.