Clinical Project Manager
ProClinical is seeking a Clinical Project Manager to be based in Hamburg on a permanent basis.
- Planning, preparation and coordination of clinical development studies (Phase I and II) in alignment with the CMO.
- Management, communication, and oversight of clinical CROs and other relevant development partners on a national and international level.
- Support preparation and maintenance of clinical study documents.
- Budget and time-line planning and support controlling.
- Support and interaction with Quality Assurance and handling of SOP documents in clinical trials.
- Contribution to innovative research projects.
Skills and Requirements:
- Completed PhD in-life sciences, medicine or pharmacy.
- At least 4 years of experience in clinical project management for phase I and/or II studies
- Good knowledge of applicable guidelines, guidances, regulatory framework for clinical development, as well as an understanding of relevant Pharmacovigilance activities.
- Excellent self-organization skills and team driven spirit.
- Excellent communication skills in German and English (both written and spoken).
- Goal orientation and ability to comprehend, structure and oversee and complex clinical development projects.
- Professional knowledge of common software packages (MS Project, Word, PowerPoint, Excel) as well as clinical development tools and databases.
- Track record of successfully performed clinical trials, preferably in early phases for cardiac indications.
- Experience in Risk based QM in clinical trials.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Hermann Baer at email@example.com or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is currently advertising a position on behalf of an international contract research organization
£0.00 - £500 per day
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Contract Clinical Study Manager
Somerset, New Jersey
ProClinical is partnering with a workforce management solution company to advertise a vacancy for a Remote Project Coordinator
ProClinical is partnering with a leading multinational organisation
Nouvelle opportunitée de CHARGE DE PROJET MEDICAL RWE / RWE SPECIALIST, CDD de 1 an renouvelable, en region parisienne (92)
ProClinical is happy to advertise an opportunity for a Clinical Research Project Manager position
A new job opportunity has arisen for an exciting Biomarker Operations Project Manager position at an excellent multinational healthcare company.
ProClinical is excited to announce that an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Clinical Trial Manager
A new job opportunity has arisen for a Regulatory Start-Up Manager position for a scientifically-driven, global, full-service clinical contract research organization.
£0.00 - £70000.00 per annum
A well-known global pharmaceutical company with leading products across various therapeutic areas is looking to hire an Associate Director in Clinical Study Management.