Clinical Project Associate
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Project Associate with a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company in Seattle, WA. The Clinical Project Assistant is the entry level position for Clinical Operations; the position works under general supervision for routine tasks and with detailed instructions on new assignments.
- Track study-specific information utilizing databases, spreadsheets, and other tools.
- Assist with the development of documents and standard forms.
- Participate in the quality review of data or documents.
- Arrange meeting logistics and generating meeting agendas and minutes.
- Interact with other departments.
- Communicate with clinical trial site personnel and vendor teams. Candidates must be technically strong in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Skills and Requirements
- BA/BS required, (scientific discipline preferred) or RN.
- Must take direction well and possess a collaborative demeanour.
- Strong organizational skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- CPAs must work well both independently as well as part of a team.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Brendan Thalheimer at (+1) 215-531-5299 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.