Clinical Project Associate
ProClinical is seeking a Clinical Project Associate to join an American top 10 biotechnology company. The company is a world leader in HIV and other infectious diseases. This is a contract role based in San Mateo, California.
- Tracking and preparing study-specific information utilizing databases, spreadsheets, and other tools.
- Processes drug shipments, drug returns, and assists with in-house drug reconciliation.
- Orders and maintains inventory of clinical supplies.
- Orders and ships case report forms.
- Assists with development of documents for site binders.
- Assembles and prepares distribution of site binders.
- Under close supervision reviews and participates in the quality assurance of data or documents.
- Arranges meeting logistics.
- Drafts meeting agendas and assists in preparing meeting minutes.
- Interacts with other departments, as directed, to complete assigned tasks.
- BS/BA and 1 - 3 years of experience (industry or academia)
- Basic Administrative and supporting study leads experience required
- Must be familiar with Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Trial Master File (eTMF) experience strongly prefered
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills are required.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sherron Howard via firstname.lastname@example.org or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.