Clinical Project Associate
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Project Associate with a pharmaceutical company located in Redwood City, CA.
- Work under general supervision for routine tasks and with detailed instructions on new assignments.
- Tracking and preparing study-specific information utilizing databases, spreadsheets, and other tools.
- Processes drug shipments, drug returns, and assists with in-house drug reconciliation.
- Orders and maintains inventory of clinical supplies. Orders and ships case report forms.
- Assists with development of documents for site binders.
- Assembles and prepares distribution of site binders. Serves as CRA back up providing verbal and written communication with study personnel.
- Under close supervision reviews and participates in the quality assurance of data or documents.
- Arranges meeting logistics.
- Drafts meeting agendas and assists in preparing meeting minutes. (Interacts with other departments, as directed, to complete assigned tasks.
- May assist with monitoring visits under the direct supervision of senior staff.
Skills and Requirements:
- Must have a Bachelor's degree and past clinical experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills are required.
- Must be familiar with Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Knowledge of FDA Regulations, ICH Guidelines, and GCPs
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catherine Nguyen at 215-531-5643.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.