Clinical Outcomes Consultant
ProClinical is happy to announce that an excellent Consultant job opportunity has arisen for a Clinical Outcomes Consultant to work with a leading global contract research organisation at the forefront of drug development. The company boast an excellent working environment, challenging training and development programmes and exciting projects to work on.
As a Clinical Outcomes Consultant, the incumbent will work on a range of projects in the field of COA, all based on in the company's London office. The role offers an exciting opportunity to work with colleagues and clients both locally and globally, on a variety of studies across multiple therapeutic areas.
- Participating in strategic meetings.
- Designing studies.
- Preparing study protocols.
- Conducting literature reviews.
- Recruiting participants, qualitative interviewing and analysis, and developing questionnaires/surveys.
- Taking responsibility for small and medium sized projects, including managing budgets and timelines, and acting as a day-to-day client contact.
- Business development activities may include the preparation of proposals and presentations to clients.
- There will also be opportunities to contribute to thought leadership activities, including conference abstracts, peer-reviewed publications, and white papers.
Skills and Requirements:
- A minimum of a Masters' degree in psychology, epidemiology, public health, outcomes research, health sciences or related area.
- Several years of experience in running qualitative or quantitative research projects in a related field, such as protocol development.
- Demonstrable experience in COA research in academia, consultancy or industry.
- Familiarity with guidance on the use of COAs in drug development and market access.
- Experience in qualitative research.
- Experience in conducting literature/instrument reviews.
- Project management experience.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced commercial environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Fluency in English.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Carl Hainsby on +44 203 846 0645 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
£0.00 - £60.00 per hour
ProClinical is recruiting for a leading workforce management solution company
A global top 10 pharmaceutical company has an exciting Senior Health Outcomes Manager job available at their site in Reading.
Up to £45000 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
ProClinical is seeking an ambitious senior manager level consultant with a genuine passion for understanding and communicating the value of healthcare.