Clinical Operations Coordinator
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Operations Coordinator with a pharmaceutical company located in Philadelphia, PA.
- Provide subject matter expertise and support for clinical system end-users, with a focus on CRA end-users performing site monitoring activities in CTMS.
- Assist with stewardship of eTMF and CTMS systems and associated data and content to ensure these systems serve as reliable information sources, supporting ongoing clinical development activities and health authority inspection.
- Manage reference data sets to ensure consistency across studies and systems.
- Liaise with clinical study teams and vendors to ensure accuracy of data in clinical systems.
- Support user setup process including coordination and documentation of end-user training.
- May lead data integration and data review projects and attend cross-functional meetings.
Skills and Requirements:
- 1+ years' experience with clinical development processes and associated systems.
- Demonstrated critical thinking capabilities with forward-looking perspective and comfort with ambiguity.
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills with a team-oriented approach.
- Familiarity with MS Office software including Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio, Project, and PowerPoint.
- 1+ years eTMF and CTMS experience.
- 1+ years' experience working in a CRA role.
- Familiarity with Veeva Vault
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent in one of the disciplines related to clinical practice/health care, life sciences, or drug development is desirable.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jarred Fetterman at 215-531-5593.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.