Clinical Label Editor
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Label Editor with a leading pharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL. Successful candidate will be responsible for printing quality clinical labels that will be placed on clinical supplies used in clinical studies.
- Execute label printing using a global IT system ensuring appropriate printing options are chosen in order to obtain optimal print quality.
- Pay meticulous attention to detail when inspecting printed labels for quality and quantity, including inspecting labels for blind studies.
- Consistently strive to meet time commitments and optimize operational effectiveness.
- Verify accuracy of the clinical study labels randomization range.
- Maintain the label stock inventory.
Skills and Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of clinical trial design and clinical packaging processes preferred.
- Familiarity with cGMPs preferred.
- Ability to provide quality, detail-oriented work in a changing environment.
- Must have proven proficiency skills with multi-tasking, maintaining a high level of accuracy when completing activities, adherence to timelines, working independently with limited supervision and working on a team.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Samantha Reader at (+1) 267-983-0134 or email@example.com
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.