Clinical - Lab Technician
A global healthcare solutions company is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical - Lab Technician, based in their Irish office. The organisation operates in approximately 160 countries and is committed to improving lives through our medical technologies, services, and solutions.
- Perform a variety of duties in the electronic, mechanical, electromechanical, and/or optical areas.
- Construct, troubleshoot, calibrate, adjust, test, diagnose, and maintain equipment, components, devices, or systems.
- Works from schematics, engineering drawings and written or verbal instructions.
- Operates related equipment; conducts tests and reports data in prescribed format.
- Performs calibration and alignment checks; makes adjustments, modifications, and replacements as directed; prepares prescribed compounds and solutions.
- Performs co-ordination and data entry activities for product returned for analysis as part of the Complaint Handling Process including product receipt, traceability and archiving of all devices received as per regulatory requirements.
- Perform daily monitoring of chemicals and maintenance of chemical solutions for the decontamination process. Perform initial analysis and decontamination of returned devices.
- Perform product analysis and investigations including review of manufacturing documentation and the documentation of investigation results for complaint files as appropriate. And lead or support root cause investigations; drive problem solving efforts to support complaint file completion.
- Ensure timely completion of assigned activities to meet Customer needs, departmental goals and regulatory reporting requirements
- Lead or participate in COS and A3 activities in support of Cell Deployment activities in the PXM Department.
Skills and Requirements:
- We are looking for a qualified person to diploma level (Level 7 NFQ minimum) in a relevant Engineering or Science discipline.
- Preferably with 1-2 years relevant experience in an operations or laboratory medical device or related environment.
- Experience/understanding of complaint handling or CAPA processes are desirable.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Luke Saner at +443300524502 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.