Clinical Education and Training Manager, Europe
An international role within a newly created division has become available for a medtech company who have continued to experience impressive growth in 2020, despite the pandemic. They are looking to appoint a European Clinical Trainer & develop all commercial staff across Europe & provide critical training on their recently launched device, as well as contributing to training strategies and new material for the existing product portfolio.
As a European Clinical Trainer, you will be responsible for assessing skill gaps across the team and working closely with General Managers & Sales Directors across Europe to ensure their teams are equipped with all clinical, regulatory & legal data to present the best offering to clients. Working on an international level, you will have contact with over 80 people across Europe and will play a critical lead in the innovation of the department through devising new training materials, working closely with market access for upcoming products and supporting on all events to boost product usage and knowledge amongst end customers.
This is a forward thinking company who pride themselves on innovation and the difference they can make to people who are living with this condition.
As a European Clinical Trainer, you will be expected to bring the following skills:
- At least 5 years of experience within a training & education function
- A clinical background with an understanding of how to interpret clinical data is highly beneficial
- Previous experience training internal field teams and co-travelling when necessary
- Fluency in English. Other languages such as Dutch & German would be of great added value
- This position can be based in the South of the UK, South Germany, Paris or The Netherlands
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.