Clinical Database Designer
A leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Clinical Database Designer to their team in Shanghai. The organisation specialises in integrating drug research and development, manufacturing, and trading with medical treatment and health services. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a large-scale pharmaceutical enterprise group that is continuously ranked among China's top pharmaceutical companies.
- Ensure all job activities conducted in compliance with GCP, relevant SOPs and the standard released by the data management department.
- Manage the project used clinical database system.
- Coordinate with the system vendor, grasp the technology of EDC project setup, programming, validation, make sure all projects designed and implemented with high quality.
- Develop clinical database related SOP, working instruction? template or tools needed from perspective of the standardization, automation and high quality.
- Execute the clinical project acted as the clinical database designer role with high quality and within the scheduled timeline.
- Acted as SME, to assist the DMPM or the project team to resolve any clinical database related issue, provide the solution; Keep optimizing the current SOPs, improve the technology capability of whole clinical research department.
- Execute the clinical project database QC.
- Train and instruct the new onboard clinical database engineers.
- Complete the assigned tasks from line manager.
Skills and Requirements:
- A university degree in a relevant subject.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sara Xu at firstname.lastname@example.org or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Up to Swiss Franc180000 per annum
A pharmaceutical research, development, and production facility is currently recruiting a Senior Project Manager position, based in the company's office in Switzerland.
Watchung, New Jersey
ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Research Scientist - Respiratory position on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company.
Redwood City, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Contracts Coordinator position with a leading pharmaceutical research company.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Data Management Consultant with a leading biotechnology company.
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Clinical Scientist, based in Boston, MA.
ProClinical is partnering with an internationally known pharmaceutical company to advertise a vacancy for a Clinical Data Scientist - Analyst position
City of London, London
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Support Specialist - Respiratory position