Clinical Data QC Specialist
ProClinical is partnering with a leading management consulting firm to advertise a vacancy for a Clinical Study Assistant position. The organization, which prides itself on its leading presence as a global advisor of talent supply chain strategies and workforce solutions, is seeking for a driven and talented individual to join its Pennsylvania-based office. This is an exciting opportunity to work for an international company and bolster a career in the clinical field.
- QC and archiving Biometrics and CTDS study related documentation in the TMF.
- Ensuring the timely delivery and performing QC of CRF pages and non-CRF data for e-submissions.
- Performing other biometrics and data management related tasks.
- Following Safety, Health, and Environmental policies and procedures.
- A Bachelor's Degree or higher, or equivalent amount of combined educational and work experience.
- At least 5 years of experience working in clinical trials.
- Broad experience working in data management or biometrics.
- Experience meeting timelines for eSubmission ready deliverables.
- Experience performing QC.
- Knowledge of CGP and eSubmission CRF Process.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office, Concur, and Visio.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Samantha Reader at + 267 983 0134 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a SCRA/CRAII with a leading full-service global Contract Research Organisation (CRO)
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior CRA position with an international contract research organisation.
Somerville, New Jersey
ProClinical is partnering with a leading management consulting firm to advertise a vacancy for a Clinical Research Associate I position.
€0.00 - €55000.00 per annum
ProClinical is partnering with a leading multinational clinical research company
ProClinical is partnering with a leading management consulting firm to advertise a vacancy for a Clinical Study Assistant position.
ProClinical are advertising a Clinical Research Associate vacancy with a global Contract Research Organisation
ProClinical is advertising an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Research Associate position
Foster City, California
ProClinical is partnering with an international biopharmaceutical company to advertise a vacancy for a Clinical Trials Management Associate.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a CRA with a leading biopharmaceutical development company.
Foster City, California
ProClinical is partnering with a leading biopharmaceutical company
ProClinical are partnering with a leading CRO to advertise a vacancy for a CRA position.