Clinical Contract Associate
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Contract Associate with a biotechnology company located in San Francisco, CA. Successful candidate will support financial management activities for Clinical Trial and other clinical operations contracts and spend within in Research and Development.
- Invoice review, expense account coding, and review routing.
- Development and management of excel spreadsheets and tracking tools.
- Review invoices for adherence to contract terms, budget and trend.
- Contact for Financial Planning & Analysis Group (FP&A) as well as Purchasing and Accounts Payable (AP).
- Solicit Monthly Confirmations from key Vendors, providing review and analysis as needed. Interact with key external vendors on invoice issue resolution.
- Provide research and reconciliation support to respond to vendor aging reports and vendor billing discrepancies.
- Supports Quarterly Variance Analysis process for vendor contracts.
- Management of accrual process for assigned projects with oversight from more senior staff members.
- Maintain budget summary data, updates with budget v actual, expended to date, etc. Gain knowledge of clinical studies within functional areas: changes, extensions, additions, etc. to understand cost fluctuations.
- Reviews, processes and tracks Purchase Orders.
- Completes responsibilities in a timely, organized way. Identifies issues/problems and provides customary recommendations for solutions.
Skills and Requirements:
- Ability to review and understand contract structures and payment schedules.
- Demonstrates excellence in managing multiple projects.
- Demonstrates an ability to effectively interact cross- functionally.
- May focus on either contracts, or finance or both areas based on business need. Coordinates and ensures that monthly payment processes are completed accurately and on time. Review of vendor invoices and contract reconciliations for assigned projects.
- Demonstrates excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills. Performs routine work without detailed instructions.
- Demonstrates proficiency in the use of complex budgeting & forecasting database tools.
- Requires strong attention to detail, a high level of organization, and experience and aptitude to understand and utilize accounting systems.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Catherine Nguyen at (+1) 215-531-5643 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a multinational biopharmaceutical company as a Finance Analyst at their office base in the UK.