Clinical Associate II
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Associate II position with a leading pharmaceutical research company. The organization prides itself on its solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs within a number of therapy areas, along with a growing pipeline of investigational drugs and an unmatched patient access program. Based in the company's California office, this is an exciting opportunity to work with an internationally renowned company and support their innovative impact on the healthcare field.
- Tracking and preparing study-specific information utilizing databases, spreadsheets, and other tools.
- Providing input and assist with harmonization of Clinical Operations databases and tracking tools.
- Assisting in maintaining clinical information in the clinical trials database.
- Ordering and maintaining inventory of clinical supplies such as Lab Kits or electronic diaries.
- Assisting with development of documents for site binders.
- Assembling and coordinating the distribution of site binders.
- Under close supervision, reviewing and participating in the quality assurance of data or documents.
- Arranging meeting logistics, drafting meeting agendas, and assisting in preparing meeting minutes.
- Interacting with other departments, as directed, to complete assigned tasks.
- Assisting with the planning and facilitation of investigator meeting and, when applicable, providing on location support during the meetings.
Skills and Requirements:
- An organized, collaborative individual with relevant experience at supporting a team.
- Knowledge of FDA and EMEA regulations and ICH GCP.
- Experience with Adobe publisher preferred.
- Experience with Medidata RAVE EDC system, eCOA, Central Labs and/or data listing review experience preferred.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sherron Howard at + +1 267 435 8600 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A biopharmaceutical research organization is advertising a vacancy for an Associate Scientist.
A leading global contract research organisation is seeking to recruit a CRA II/Senior CRA - Madrid/Barcelona.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Project Manager I position with a leading pharmaceutical research company
San Mateo, California
A vacancy has arisen for a Document Management Associate I with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company, based in their California office.
ProClinical have partnered exclusively with a rapidly growing Pharmaceutical company
An international research organization is seeking to recruit a Senior CRA to their office in France.
ProClinical is partnering with a global Clinical Research Organisation (CRO) to advertise a vacancy for a CRA position.
An international contract research organisation (CRO) is advertising a vacancy for a CRA II/SCRA position.
An international biopharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a CRA to one of their Chinese offices.
An international research organization is seeking to recruit a CRA II/Senior CRA to their office in the UK.
San Mateo, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Associate II, Liver Disease position with a leading pharmaceutical research company.