Clean Utilities Engineer (C&Q)
ProClinical are working exclusively with an Engineering Consultancy who specialize in the C&Q stages of greenfield projects. The company is supporting a vaccines and biologics facility that focuses on formulating and filling vaccines. They are building a highly-skilled C&Q team and expanding their presence in the US.
- Leading and coordinating a commissioning and qualification program, incorporating Clean Utilities (including CIP), syringe line, vial line, and associated upstream operations.
- Assisting the C&Q manager in the planning and tracking of activities.
- Liaising with the various stakeholders on the C&Q team and the overall project to ensure clear communication between all parties.
- Participating in GMP design reviews (DQ, CIA, etc.) as required.
- Reviewing and Inputting into deliverables such as technical requirement specifications and vendor turnover documentation.
- A degree in a relevant field.
- Demonstrable experience in C&Q.
- An ability to learn, assimilate, and effectively communicate information to support colleagues, discuss with partners, and advise clients on requirements.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including communication, leadership, relationship management, and influencing.
- Capable of leading interdisciplinary projects and to implement change within a high-performing organisation.
- Demonstrable computer software skills, including MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Joseph Emmott on +44 203 814 1316 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regional Technical Support Engineer (Flow Cytometry) position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Planner - Normal position
ProClinical is seeking a Technology Transfer Consultant with extensive experience within the Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology industries.
ProClinical is partnering with an orthopaedic and plastic surgery device distributor
Up to US$70.00 per hour
ProClinical are working exclusively with an Engineering Consultancy who specialize in the C&Q stages
US$70.00 - US$80.00 per hour
ProClinical are working exclusively with an Engineering Consultancy
ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Validation Engineer position
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is advertising with ProClinical to recruit a Manufacturing Engineer
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Senior Product Engineering Manager, based in Seattle, WA.