Chief Medical Officer
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Chief Medical Officer for a biopharmaceutical company located in California. Successful candidate will drive the design and implementation of clinical trials to prove the efficacy and clinical utility of the cancer detection portfolio.
- Provide strategic input on existing clinical plans
- Implement clinical trial designs that ultimately allow the company to make progress in payor coverage, FDA approvals, and guidelines incorporation of its portfolio of products
- Lead the authorship of clinical documents: protocols, clinical trial agreements, health outcomes surveys and data analysis plans
- Serve as Medical Monitor for clinical trials
- Lead the preparation of clinical sections of the relevant regulatory filings to agencies such as the CMS, FDA, or MolDx
- Support R&D efforts on new biomarker discovery to aid clinical and data-driven decisions
- Lead medical aspects of investigator and clinical advisory boards including driving efficient conversations
- Develop and manage relationships with key opinion leaders
Skills and Requirements:
- MD with board certification or eligibility in Oncology or Hematology/Oncology
- 5-7 years of diagnostics development experience in biotechnology or medical device industry, or a combination of academia and industry
- Proven experience designing and implementing clinical trials
- Knowledge of regulatory procedures and guidelines organizations for diagnostics in the US
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Project Management skills
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nicole Aganon at (+1) 347-293-1161 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A leading international healthcare company is seeking to recruit a Global Scientific Director to their team in Switzerland.
Our client, a global biotechnology company that employs over 20,000 people across the world, is looking to hire a Global Medical Lead (Global Medical Affairs Director - Physician).
£0.00 - £130000.00 per annum
A leading biotechnology company is seeking to recruit a Clinical Development Medical Director - Rare Diseases/Gene Therapy to their office in London.
An internationally renowned biopharmaceutical organisation is seeking to hire an Immunology/Pneumology Medical Director to be based in their Paris office.