Chemistry Lab Technician
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Chemistry Laboratory Technician with a global pharmaceutical company located in St. Louis, MO. The Laboratory Technician position consists of reagent management, daily instrument calibration, and glassware washing.
- Manage reagents.
- Calibrate instruments daily.
- Wash all glassware regularly.
- Sample management including stability, stocking and ordering of supplies, general filing of data, and other as needed tasks.
- Support Operations by analyzing raw materials, intermediate batches, packaging and finished products as required.
- Work under direct supervision and operates to GMP standards.
Skills and Requirements:
- Science degree in applicable scientific discipline or equivalent on the job experience.
- At least 1-year college chemistry is recommended.
- High level of computer literacy.
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Laboratory Information System (LIMS).
- Ability to work and succeed in a team-based environment.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sarah Beshara at (+1) 267-477-3355 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.