Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Mass Spectrometry Chemist with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL.
- General lab skills: lab safety, solution preparations, use of balances, pH meter, pipettes, and other instruments. Knowledge of bioanalytical extraction techniques and instrumentation.
- Intermediate experience with HPLC-MS, Data Processing and Analysis.
- Well versed in GLP and other regulatory requirements.
- Work with Laboratory Information Management Systems.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- 2+ years of bioanalytical sample analysis using HPLC-MS.
- Good documentation skills (ALCOA).
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Zachary Hines at 215-531-6914.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.