Proclinical is currently recruiting for an HPLC Chemist with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL.
- Plan and perform routine tasks competently and independently within a timely fashion, and generate reliable and consistent results.
- Documentation of experimental activities and results in a GMP compliant fashion using electronic data acquisition and management systems.
- Effective communication on issues and solutions.
- Manager is looking for someone with chemistry or biochemistry and information technology experience.
- Can be a recent college graduate, quick learner, with interest in analytical chemistry/biochemistry and information technology solutions, and working with HPLCs, lab scale equipment and instrumentation.
- Manager is also looking for candidate(s) who has chemistry or biochemistry and information technology background. Includes all levels of education and experience, 0-4 years pharmaceutical related working experience required or a BS degree.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree is Required
- 2+ years of bioanalytical sample analysis using HPLC-MS
- General lab skills: lab safety, solution preparations, use of balances, pH meter, pipettes, and other instruments. Knowledge of bioanalytical extraction techniques and instrumentation
- Intermediate experience with HPLC-MS, Data Processing and Analysis
- Good documentation skills (ALCOA)
- Well versed in GLP and other regulatory requirements
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Zachary Hines at 215-531-6914.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.