Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Chemist with a leading pharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL. Successful candidates will hold a Bachelor of Science in Chemistry and experience with HPLC, chromatography, and spectroscopy.
- Plan and perform routine tasks competently and independently within a timely fashion, and generate reliable and consistent results
- Documentation of experimental activities and results in a GMP compliant fashion using an electronic data acquisition and management systems
- Working with HPLC, lab scale equipment and instrumentation
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry and experience with HPLC, chromatography, and spectroscopy required.
- Qualitative and quantitative lab experience, Chemistry background, with interest in analytical Chemistry.
- Good communication skill with high responsibility.
- Must have high efficiency.
- Detail oriented, careful work.
- Quick learner.
- QC lab experience or theoretical and practical knowledge (in chromatography and/or spectroscopy is highly preferred) to carry out job function preferred but not required.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nadine Rucci at (+1) 215-531-5281 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.