Chargeback Specialist II
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Chargeback Specialist II position with a leading pharmaceutical company that specialises in diabetes care. The organisation provides leading and innovative treatments for diabetes, obesity, haemophilia, and growth disorders. The Chargeback Specialist II will join this company in their office in New Jersey. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and motivated applicant to bolster a career with a historic company that prides itself on its noteworthy presence in the pharmaceutical field.
- Assists with analyzing and validating data from any of our master data systems.
- Accountable for initiation of direct and indirect up-front discount contract setup with relevant pricing.
- Ensure out-bound bid award notifications are provided accurately and timely.
- Ensure that customer records, pricing schedules, and contract information aligns with and is synchronized to data systems.
- Investigates eligibility of entities to receive GPO/340B PHS contract prices.
- Maintains membership lists for commercial & government GPOs.
- Monitors & ensures entities are linked to appropriate contracts.
- Research and update PHS membership eligibility.
- Support/coordinate investigation and clearing of "J" errors with Chargebacks
- Analyze chargeback deductions, and reconcile differences:
- Analyze data and validate all chargeback lines:
- Assist Coordinator in the clearing of chargeback deductions:
- Communicate chargeback resolution and corrective actions to stakeholders:
- Conduct user testing of Model N system and other systems:
- Coordinate with IT to implement EDI 844 and 849, and PDF reconciliation documents:
- Develop and input Remedy tickets and RFCs:
- Ensure all inbound chargeback request transmissions (EDI 844) and resubmissions from wholesalers are timely received and loaded into Model N:
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of Credit/Debit Memo requests, confirmations and reconciliation reports:
- Obtain and analyze chargeback data timely and accurately for stakeholder requests:
- Provide analytical support for SOX inquiries and ensure adherence to SOX controls:
- Resolve all claim transmission issues to the satisfaction of all parties:
- Run daily and monthly reports from Model N, OtC Reporting tool, SAP and SAP BI to facilitate daily submissions tracking, validation and data reconciliation:
- Work with wholesalers and Institutional Contracts group to resolve chargeback errors associated with pricing, membership, eligibility, dating and claims data
- Creates and maintains customer master and hierarchy in SAP and monitors subsequent data flow to Model N systems, ensuring timely approval and accuracy of data in both systems.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
- Familiarity with enterprise-wide integrated application systems such as SAP, Model N, or other knowledge of EDI 844 and 849 transaction sets a plus.
- Knowledge of "Big 3" wholesalers required.
- MDM experience desired.
- Minimum 3 years related experience in pharmaceutical/medical device industry required.
- Demonstrable project management skills.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sarah Beshara at +267-477-3355 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
£0.00 - £45000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Quality System Coordinator, External Manufacturing position
ProClinical is partnering with a leading management consulting firm to advertise a vacancy for a Clinical QA Specialist position.
A speciality biopharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a QA Operations Specialist to join their office in Reykjavik.
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Quality Complaints Manager, based in Boston, MA.
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Assistant Manager, based in Midfield, AL.
Highly Competitive Salary
Charlotte, North Carolina
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Assistant Manager, based in Charlotte, NC.
An international pharmaceutical organisation is currently recruiting for a Senior QA Specialist based in Dublin.
£0.00 - £80000.00 per annum
A leading biopharmaceutical company that develops cancer treatments is currently recruiting a GCP QA Manager to join their office in Cambridge.
Our client is a specialist CRO based in London - they are seeking a QA Officer (GCP) to join their team in South West London.
ProClinical is partnering with a global healthcare company to advertise a vacancy for a QA Consultant position.
ProClinical is partnering with a with a large global biotechnology company to advertise a vacancy for a Quality Assurance Associate position.