CH - Quality Engineers, Validation Consultant
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Quality Engineers, Validation Consultant position with a globally recognised and highly esteemed biopharmaceutical company. The organisation works across a range of industries from medical devices to pharmaceutical and consumer goods, operating in over 60 countries. Based in the company's Swiss office, this position offers an exciting opportunity to work with a top 10 pharma company that employs over 100,000 professionals worldwide.
Skills and Requirements:
- Engineering, Technical, or Scientific discipline is required. An advanced degree in a related field is an asset.
- Quality Engineering/Design or Process Excellence/Lean experience is preferred. ASQ certifications are an asset.
- Strong engineering skills with working knowledge of: Process validation/verification activities.
- Knowledge of the QSR, Design Controls, and ISO quality requirements.
- A minimum of 1 years of related experience is required, preferably within a regulated environment (e.g. FDA regulated).
- Experience conducting Process / Design Failure Mode Effects and Analysis.
- Mechanical product knowledge is preferred.
- Problem solving techniques including 8D, root cause analysis and cause and effect analysis.
- Knowledge on Statistical techniques and methods.
- Experience with Blueprint reading/literacy including Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance (GD&T).
- Familiarity with inspection methods and techniques.
- Ability to use Quality Engineering principles, tools, and practices to develop and optimize systems and processes that are aligned with the overall business and quality vision is required.
- Experience in CAPA execution and management.
- Fluency in English and French.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Caleb Mensah at +44 203 846 0645 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Trenton, New Jersey
Am industry leading Pharmaceutical company in the Greater New Jersey area has a fantastic opportunity for a Packaging Validation Engineer.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a Quality Engineer, Validation Consultant to their office in Switzerland.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Quality Engineers, Validation Consultant position
US$50 - US$60 per hour
Raleigh, North Carolina
My client, a leading pharmaceutical company in the greater Raleigh area, has a fantastic opportunity for a equipment validation engineer.
A leading biopharmaceutical company is currently recruiting for a Validation Manager.
Asheville, North Carolina
A vacancy for a Validation Engineer has arisen with a leading pharmaceutical company
US$60.00 - US$65 per hour
An international civil engineering firm is currently recruiting for a Computer System Validation (CSV) Engineer - SCADA to join their office in Michigan.
US$0.00 - US$60.00 per hour
A leading civil engineering firm is recruiting a CQV Engineer to join their office in New Jersey.