ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Buyer position with a leading biotechnology company that specialises in RNAi therapeutics. The organisation uses this innovative form of therapy to treat rare genetic, cardio metabolic, acute hepatic infectious, central nervous system (CNS) and ocular diseases. The Office Coordinator will join this company in their office in Massachusetts. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and motivated applicant to develop a career in a truly revolutionary field.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for day to day purchasing transactional activities including but not limited to:
- Creating and modifying requisitions and purchase orders for direct materials
- Expediting open orders
- Reconciling and resolving of invoice or receipt discrepancies
- SAP master data entry as directed
- Analysing and trending of relevant purchasing and supply data, including pricing discrepancies, lead time changes, and receipt to promise/ship to promise
- Communicating with internal stakeholders and external vendors
Skills and Requirements:
- 3-5 years demonstrated experience - specifically purchasing transactional / activity experience (creating requisitions, creating purchase orders, modifying purchase orders, expediting open orders, invoice reconciliation, warehouse receipt issue reconciliation, vendor creation, etc.)
- Experience working directly with SAP as a buyer or planner is required.
- Procurement experience in the Biotech/Pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to effectively understand and act on complex information under high time pressure situations.
- Strong understanding of key principles of deal structures, valuation principles of licensing, and collaboration.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kevin Cassini at +1 215 531 5288 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.