Business Relationship Manager
ProClinical is working with a global research-based biopharmaceutical company, that is seeking a Business Relationship Manager to be based in Maidenhead on a permanent basis. This Business Relationship Manager role will act as an Internal Account, Project and Delivery Manager to the IFEx team and more broadly to the InField Teams, providing a seamless link to internal IT service providers and project managing external service vendors on IT projects. Works in close collaboration with Infield teams from Commercial and Medical functions and with Commercial/Marketing Excellence to bring an educated, externally-focused perspective on the trends and advancements in IT relevant to the Infield Teams.
Shapes and influences brand and functional strategies to actively impact key initiatives.
- The Business Relationship Manager (IFT) is responsible for partnering across the affiliate Brand Team(s) to assess the critical success factors for the brand(s) and deliver IFT solutions which help the brand deliver their strategies using Business technologies as enablers.
- The person is responsible for adopting and applying the vision, strategy and the digital blueprint for WE&C and EEMEA to their brand's CSFs and business case creation with clearly articulated brand value proposition.
- The individual must have a good understanding of the legislations and regulations governing pharmaceutical industry and identify solutions that are compliant with the legislations.
- Understands the pharmaceutical industry, key stakeholders and the challenges faced in delivering overall quality of life for patients.
- Ability to engage with business partners in a "business outcomes and challenges" conversation and not just a technical conversation.
- Engages senior business leaders in the definition and development of Solutions targeted at IFT enablement.
- Anticipates and recommends technical solutions to business problems.
Provides accountability for effectiveness of systems solutions relative to business requirements.
- Ensures that BTS solutions meet the needs of the business and complies with defined lifecycle and standards.
- Understands challenges and opportunities which can be addressed by leveraging existing solutions or tangible innovative solutions and help generate true insights for incremental and disruptive business improvement.
- Assess individual affiliate IFT tactics to ensure relevance to business outcomes, identify commonality in the needs and recommend existing solutions that can be leveraged or co-creation of solutions with affiliates - if a solution does not exist.
- Partners with key stakeholders and uses understanding of business to drive the focus on external stakeholder technology solutions, including measurements of outcomes and KPIs.
- Aligns department priorities appropriately, determines critical success factors, evaluates and pursues initiatives based on fit with strategies.
- Champion change and innovation with the marketing and strategic functions to enable differentiation with the use of digital solutions.
- Stimulates creativity and innovation in others. Open to new ideas. Supports those who initiate change and take risks.
Skills and Requirements:
- 8+ Years of experience in development and delivery of technology solutions.
- Past working experience working as solution specialist/business consultant for pharmaceutical front office solutions.
- Experience working closely with key business leaders to define digital blueprint and associated strategy for pharmaceutical companies.
- Strong understanding of emerging technology trends and their applicability in B2B and B2C environments.
- IT experience supporting commercial functions
- Knowledge/Experience of emerging trends in Pharmaceutical industry
- /knowledge of Developed and developing markets
- Prior Experience developing and delivering digital blueprint, strategy and LRP.
- Confident, mature, resourceful, desiring to embrace new learning opportunities
- Working in Matrix organization
- Superior interpersonal skills, able to interact well with all levels of internal and external persons and agencies
- Diligent individual that can quickly adapt to changes
- Good organizational skills and attention to details
- Great team player with a commitment to contribute to the organization's performance.
- Innovative and risk-based thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Business Acumen
- Ability to interact with business leaders in non-IT conversations.
- Understanding/expertise in definition and implementation of digital blueprint and strategy for pharmaceutical/healthcare industry.
- Engineering degree, or advanced digital marketing degree or equivalent
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Harry Williams on +44 203 854 0102 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
€0.00 - €75000.00 per annum
Als Chief Accountant ben je verantwoordelijk voor een team van accountants in Belgie en Nederland
Up to £400 per day
ProClinical is announcing a new vacancy has arisen for a Senior GCP Quality Auditor
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Research Associate
£0.00 - £78000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a New Business Development Director
St. Louis, Missouri
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Quality Investigator
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Systems Developer - Edata Support & Operations
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Project Assistant
ProClinical is pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Sourcing Manager - Senior
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Documentation Specialist position
ProClinical is partnering with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company
Up to US$70 per hour
Raleigh, North Carolina
ProClinical is currently advising on behalf of a prestigious pharmaceutical company