Business Operations Specialist
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a vacancy for a Business Operations Specialist in Sweden. This top 10 pharma company works across multiple sectors, including medical devices, pharmaceutical research and consumer health. The vacancy offers an exciting opportunity to work with a company with over 100,000 professionals around the globe.
- Ensuring that all events are of high quality, including promotional events, medical education events, educational support, advisory boards, consultations, sponsorships, patient organisation events and patient organisation support.
- Coordinating, planning and organises logistics, administration and documentation for all types of customer events in collaboration with the Event Requestor in MAF, Commercial or External Affairs.
- Driving timely initiation and actions to enable optimal preparation of events.
- Setting up and driving event intake meeting with Event Requestor and or brand team, with the aim to align on event concept, content and learning objectives, target audience, event communication strategy, logistics and digital options, vendors, speakers and event faculty where needed.
- Raising any out-of-framework or non-compliant event plans with the Event Requestor.
- Supporting country brand teams in setting up their annual activity plan.
- Handling all administration for customer events in iConnect, ICD and HPR, from initiation to finalisation.
- Handling all contacts to external event organisers and organise logistics in line with event plan and budget agreed with Event Requestor.
- Handling event related contacts with attendees and speakers. This includes the contract creation, registration; information on travel and accommodation; managing payment and disclosure documentation.
- Developing event materials in collaboration with Event Requestor, external agency, faculty and speakers, and act as Item Owner for event materials in the Unitas Zinc review.
- Submitting event details and materials to local trade associations following local country requirements.
- Taking proactive and timely action on any arising issues which may endanger the event plan, budget or compliance. This includes immediate escalation of major challenges to Business Operations Manager and Event Requestor/brand team, and of potential compliance deviations to HCCO.
- Retaining relevant event information and documentation (electronic or hard copy) in line with Records Retention Schedule and Nordic archiving routines.
- Collecting feedback, coordinate the evaluation of events and provide brand teams with analysis and recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Acting as a super-user for assigned event processes and systems.
- Ensuring alignment of the all activities with the company Credo, applicable company procedures and policies including but not limited to those related with Health Care Compliance, Clinical Research and Pharmacovigilance, GCPs, Regulatory Regulations and local Legislation.
- Ensuring safety reporting requirements (timely AE/PQC reporting) as set out in company policies and SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) are met and appropriately managed when planning projects, developing materials, executing projects and contracting vendors.
- Ensuring HCC and legal requirements (Fair Market Value, Transfer of Value rules, Promotional Materials rules) are fully understood, appropriately managed and complied with when planning projects, developing materials.
- Complying with designated SOP's and mandatory training for the role (Mandatory Training: MTP Matrix).
- Completing annual Adverse Event and Quality Complaint Reporting Awareness training and HCC/FCPA Awareness training.
- Reporting Adverse Events and Quality complaints in a timely way according to current guidelines/SOP.
- Acting in accordance with the company's HCC requirements in interactions with Healthcare Professionals and Government Officials.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required.
- 2-5 years of work experience in comparable roles preferred.
- Healthcare, pharmaceutical or similar industry experience preferred.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office required.
- High proficiency in the country-specific language required.
- High proficiency in spoken and written English required.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sofia Amark at 0203 861 8210 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A leading provider of medical diagnostic instrumentation and reagents to the physician office, veterinary lab, and biopharmaceutical markets is currently recruiting for a Marketing Director.
A leading pharmaceutical company that accelerates the launch and listing of drugs across China is seeking a Contract Manager to join their office in Shanghai.
A worldwide biotechnology company situated in Berkshire and operating in over 70 markets worldwide is looking for a Multichannel Manager.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Analysis Manager at a leading biopharmaceutical organisation.
An exciting vacancy has arisen for a Commercial Alliance Head to join their office in Luxembourg.
A global biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Business Analyst I, to be based in their Swiss office.
A global biopharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Marketing Lead.