Business Intelligence and Analytics Manager
ProClinical is seeking a Business Intelligence and Analytics Manager to be based in Berkshire or Paris on a permanent basis. Being a strategic partner to the Global Oncology Franchise, accurately assess business issues and work closely with the Global and country cross-functional team to recommend, design and implement key strategic market research, CI and business analysis to support the strategic product development and life-cycle activities for several Oncology brands. A though leader and bringing insights to "life". To support timely response to requests from a range of cross functional stakeholders with the aim of facilitating good strategic and tactical decision making.
- Lead and communicate Therapeutic Area deep dives for franchises (e.g. quarterly, once in six months)
- Provide Insights and strategic input to Oncology Franchise on market and competitors knowledge, critical in the context of new products/indications launches and portfolio management.
- Monitor Brand performance and prepare dashboards.
- Provide Support to Franchise for forecasting and business case assessments.
- Pro-actively propose market research projects to address Franchise/business strategic priorities & challenges
- Triangulate primary research, secondary data analytics, and competitive intelligence to provide a single source of truth
- Improve the calibre and select preferred research vendors, searching for best in class partners
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative market research in the Therapeutic Area
- Monitor market research project execution and overcome any potential hurdles
- Oversee all MR activities for the Oncology Franchise.
- In coordination with brand teams, integrate market research results in brand strategies and roll-out results to key countries
- Monitor and identify competitive threats to the business and be prepared to create competitive landscapes for planning purposes and communication
- Document all key developments within the oncology franchise, such that these can be collectively analysed/synthesized.
- Develop a strategic understanding of business issues to enhance proactive input into therapy area strategic and tactical decision making
- Provide inputs for long-range Therapeutic Area planning.
- Provide competitor overview of the company and strategic position.
- Harmonise BI&A data and insights across brands to provide the oncology franchise with consistent look and feel, and enable strategic comparisons
- Design and implement new, innovative methodologies and solutions to improve BI&A best practices.
Skills and Requirements:
- A minimum of 7+ years in medicine or life sciences plus therapeutics knowledge of relevance to the oncology pipeline.
- Ability to shape decision making by leveraging insights from competitive insights from multiple sources.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven experience and expertise in Oncology is a must.
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically.
- Proven analytical skills.
- Proven Business acumen
- Proven experience in planning, designing and managing market research activities and approaches to uncover insights and answer key business questions
- Strong credibility and leadership in the Global environment across a range of functions, seniority and geographical locations.
- A leader of others - in thoughts and actions
- Experience in working in Global / Regional roles and good understanding of pharmaceutical / biotechnology industry
- Evidence of providing good insights and drive the brand performance
- Ideal: MSc or PhD in Medicine or life sciences.
- Ideal: Masters in Scientific and Competitive intelligence or pharmaceutical science.
- Ideal: MBA
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Kellie Saul on +44 203 823 4366 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.