Business Development, Pharma Alliances Manager - Biotech
A specialist biotechnology company is seeking a Business Development, Pharma Alliances Manager - Biotech to join their team in London, UK. This is a full time position with the possibility of working from home.
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- In charge of developing and managing relationships with biotech to enable a sustainable business that is scalable for future growth.
- Championing molecular testing, companion diagnostics, patient recruitment, and biomarker discovery solutions to support our clients during clinical trials and beyond.
- Leverage experience working in clinical development at biotech to find solutions that meet our clients' needs.
- Supported by a well-resourced team of sales and business development managers and subject matter experts.
- This position requires significant traveling in Europe.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A bachelor's or master's degree in Life Sciences within a well-regarded institution.
- Excellent communication skills, including experience in communicating complex scientific principles in simple terms.
- English (the business language) is mandatory. Other languages would be desirable.
- At least 10 years of experience working within the biotech industry in clinical development or business development.
- Sales acumen is mandatory
- Previous experience in big medical data, genomics and radiomics would be an advantage.
- The ability to develop long-term relationships with clients and communicate your enthusiasm about our solutions and our efforts to lead data-driven medicine is essential.
- If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, you are success-orientated, and you can work independently, you are the right candidate to join our team.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sasha Brasero at email@example.com or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.