Business Development Manager
ProClinical is working with a global organisation that is seeking a Business Development Manager to be based in Stockholm, Sweden on a permanent basis. This Business Development Manager role will be accountable for profitable achievement of sales objectives associated with new business acquisition in an assigned territory strategically prospecting into target accounts, seeking to secure qualified meeting opportunities.
Identifies new customer opportunities, tracks selling activities, manages contact information for sales prospects. Delivers sales presentations and collects information about prospective clients to assist in development of marketing plans. Partners with internal subject matter expert functions throughout the sales process to advance opportunities.
- Generates revenue utilizing sales opportunity process via necessary sales and support visits, calls, emails and presentations with the expectation of creating, advancing, and closing revenue opportunities within an assigned territory. This includes aggressive prospecting and scheduling product sales demonstrations and product orientations to potential prospects.
- Identifies and gains access to decision makers. Cultivates relationships with the most senior buyer in the client organization as well as networking with day-to-day client representatives and buyers.
- Source prospects, educate and qualify leads to create sales-ready opportunities. Candidate will be responsible for following up on leads provided by Marketing, as well as developing their own prospects within assigned territory.
- Must be able to effectively identify, communicate and work through customer problems, issues and opportunities.
- Anticipates and drives growth of additional services and coverage levels by conducting thorough needs assessments and matches these needs to the appropriate solutions.
- Follow the established sales process and consistently utilize the CRM to document prospect interaction, ensuring efficient lead management
- Develop and maintain daily plans to maximize phone time, including pre-call planning, adhering to metrics and customized scripts based on prospect type.
- Attend/present at trade shows, events and conference
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Science related fields, business, communications or other related disciplines
- 7 or more years of sales related experience including lead generation, inside and outside sales, business development
- Proven ability to build networks and leverage connections to drive sales
- Experience leveraging LinkedIn and other prospecting tools
- Experience selling science related solutions and/or information/intellectual property
- Strong capacity to articulate industry-specific value proposition to address customer pain points
- 2 years' experience with CRM and opportunity management systems, preferably Salesforce.com
- Demonstrated experience with virtual selling tools such as GoToMeeting, Web-Ex and other comparable tools
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Joseph Corderoy on +44 203 854 0629 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies
Foster City, California
A leading US biopharmaceutical organisation with a solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs within a number of therapy areas have a new Financial Analyst III job opportunity
Commercial & Business Development Manager
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
ProClinical is happy to announce that leading pharmaceutical client is searching for a Global Marketing & Operations Director
Commercial & Business Development Manager
ProClinical is partnering with a leading biotechnology company to advertise a vacancy for an Application Specialist position.
€0.00 - €118000.00 per annum
Schönkirchen (24232), Schleswig-Holstein
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Business Solution Manager Trauma position
Birmingham, West Midlands
ProClinical is partnering with a leading biotechnology firm to advertise a vacancy for a Commercial Marketing Manager position.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Business Operations Manager position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an EMEA Senior Brand Director, Epilepsy position
Highly Competitive Salary
San Francisco, California
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Pre-Sales Consultant, based in San Francisco, CA.