Business Development Manager
ProClinical are advertising a vacancy for a Business Development Manager with a leading organisation of expert scientists, technologists, and business leaders that provide scientific information opportunities. The Business Development Manager will have the opportunity to join this exciting company in their office in France.
- Generating revenue, utilising sales opportunity processes via necessary sales and support visits, calls, emails, and presentations with the expectation of creating, advancing, and closing revenue opportunities within an assigned territory. This includes aggressive prospecting and scheduling product sales demonstrations and product orientations to potential prospects.
- Identifying and gaining access to decision makers, cultivating relationships with the most senior buyers in the client organisation, as well as networking with day-to-day client representatives and buyers.
- Sourcing prospects, educating, and qualifying leads to create sales-ready opportunities.
- Following up on leads provided by Marketing, as well as developing prospects within an assigned territory.
- Effectively identifying, communicating, and working through customer problems, issues, and opportunities.
- Anticipating and driving growth of additional services and coverage levels by conducting thorough needs assessments and matching these needs to the appropriate solutions.
- Following the established sales process and consistently utilising the CRM to document prospect interaction, ensuring efficient lead management.
- Developing and maintaining daily plans to maximise phone time, including pre-call planning, adhering to metrics, and customised scripts based on prospect type.
- Attending and presenting at trade shows, events, and conferences.
Skills and Requirements:
- A Bachelor's Degree in either science, business, communications, or similar related fields.
- At least 7 years of sales related experience, including lead generation, inside and outside sales, and business development.
- 2 years of experience with CRM and opportunity management systems, preferably Salesforce.
- A proven ability to build networks and leverage connections to drive sales.
- Experience in leveraging LinkedIn and other prospecting tools.
- Experience selling science related solutions and information/intellectual property.
- A strong capacity to articulate industry-specific value propositions to address customer pain points.
- Demonstrable experience with virtual selling tools, such as GoToMeeting, Web-Ex, and other comparable tools.
- Capable of working independently, analysing, working with attention to detail, process and prioritise sensitive complex information, and solve problems.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, persuasion, influence, and leadership.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Jessica Vocella on +44 203 871 8091 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Business Development Director with a global leader in Patient and Healthcare Professional (HCP) communication
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Business Development Manager for Spain & Italy
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Account Manager, Rheumatology position
ProClinical is partnering with a with a leading Medical Devices company
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Associate Manager, Business Development
ProClinical is partnering with one of the largest CROs in the global market
Up to €75000.00 per annum
ProClinical is announcing a new vacancy for a Strategic Account Manager position
£0.00 - £40000 per annum
ProClinical is happy to advertise an opportunity for a talented and hardworking individual to join a Business Development Manager position
ProClinical is advertising an exciting opportunity for a Financial Planning and Analyst Specialist
San Mateo, California
ProClinical is currently seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join an innovative biopharmaceutical organisation with a solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs