Business Development Manager
Our client, a leading research firm that carries out intelligence for the pharma, biotech and med device industry is seeking a Business Development Manager to join their team in London, UK.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President Sales and Account Management, EMEA&I who is based in the Head Office and working closely with colleagues in global sales management and new business development, client success, sales enablement, marketing and analyst teams.
The Business Development Manager EMEA&I will be responsible generating sales from new clients in the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Consulting sectors in EMEA territories. The role is a key member of the EMEA&I NBD team collaboratively focused on team's annual sales objective and goal.
Generate sales at new clients to achieve the agreed annual new business sales target for the EMEA&I NBD team.
- Manage the entire sales process from lead generation to closing the sale.
- Use a full range of communication, sales and negotiation frameworks to generate interest, qualify and successfully sell company services to new clients - sales process will include; web demonstrations, telephone and email communications and face to face meeting as required etc.
- Some travel to develop new business within the assigned EMEA territory will be required to attend European Industry Conferences.
- Be proficient in holding a consultative and value based discussing with prospective clients to identify business needs and issues and to present the key benefits and value propositions of the company product and service portfolio and all the new product offerings.
- Must be able to align and sell the company propositions to prospective client's persona, role, business problems and challenges.
- Document and manage all business development activities and plans account and territory plans through the full application of the company sales lead qualification, sales and opportunity management, SalesForce CRM and sales order processes.
- Provide accurate and up-to-date sales pipeline reports and sales forecasts on a weekly basis.
Education, Skills and Experience:
- High sales performer with strong sales skills combined with a can do attitude.
- Excellent communication skills; both presentation (face-to-face and via web demos) and written.
- Strong problem solving and negotiation skills; ability to execute solutions/deliverables in a timely manner.
- Ability to establish rapport quickly with a demanding and expert client base.
- Good understanding of how analysis and information supports Pharma and Biotech (and consulting, financial and supply to pharma) business processes and decisions.
- Excellent computer skills required including ability to work with Microsoft Office solutions and SalesForce Customer Relationship Management systems.
- Good to excellent command of written and spoken English (other European languages is desirable)
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Carl Hainsby at c.hainsby@Proclinical.com or upload your CV on our website - www.Proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
West London, London
A leading global pharmaceutical company that specialises in the development of biological therapies is advertising a vacancy for a Head of HEOR position
£0.00 - £70000.00 per annum
One of the largest CROS in the global market is currently recruiting a Senior Consultant, Real World-Insights to their team based in London