Business Development Manager
ProClinical is happy to advertise an opportunity for a talented and hardworking individual to join a Business Development Manager position at a leading global pharmaceutical company that specialises in providing trusted commercial intelligence for the pharmaceutical industry. Joining the team in London, the Business Development Manager will focus on generating sales and reaching the company's business sale targets.
- Generating sales at new clients to achieve the agreed annual new business sales target for the EMEA & New Business Development team.
- Planning, collaborating, working, and supporting the EMEA New Business Sales Team driving towards achieving team-based NBD Targets by Quarter and Year.
- Managing the entire sales process from leading generation to closing the sale.
- Using a full range of communication, sales, and negotiation frameworks to generate interest, qualifying and successfully selling services to new clients. This process will include web demonstrations, telephone and email communications, and face to face meetings as required.
- Travelling to develop new business within the assigned EMEA territory, along with attending European Industry Conferences.
- Consulting prospective clients in identifying business needs and issues, along with presenting the key benefits and value propositions of the company product, service portfolio, and all the new product offerings.
- Aligning and selling the company propositions to prospective clients' person, role, business problems, and challenges.
- Documenting and managing all business development activities, whilst planning account and territory plans, and implementing company processes for sales lead qualifications, sales and opportunity management, SalesForce CRM, and sales order processes.
- Providing accurate and up-to-date sales pipeline reports and sale forecasts on a weekly basis.
- Attending conferences as an exhibitor or participant to network and generate new sales leads, developing sales opportunities, and promoting the company services and brand.
- Collaborating and driving promotional activities with the Marketing team on regular and targeted campaigns to the NBD territory to introduce new services, generate sales leads, and promoting the company brand.
- Producing and preparing for weekly sales and forecasts reviews and reports through SalesForce CRM operational effectiveness procedures.
- Maintaining excellent records of all prospects and business development correspondence activity and documents in SalesForce CRM.
- Collaborating with colleagues to prepare and act on a quarterly territory business development plan and targets.
Skills and Requirements:
- Must have a graduate degree.
- Hugh sales performer with strong sales skills, along with a can-do attitude.
- Excellent communication skills; both presentation (face-to-face and via web demos) and written.
- Strong problem solving, persuasion, and negotiation skills; being able to execute solutions/deliverables in a timely manner.
- An ability to establish rapport quickly, with a demanding and expert client base.
- A thorough understanding of how analysis and information supports Pharma and Biotech (along with consulting, financial, and supply to pharma) business processes and decisions.
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, and SalesForce Customer Relationship Management systems.
- Excellent written and oral English skills, with other European languages a bonus.
- A proven ability to focus and work with attention to detail, along with retaining critical information.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Carl Hainsby on +44 203 846 0645 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Business Development Director with a global leader in Patient and Healthcare Professional (HCP) communication
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Business Development Manager for Spain & Italy
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Account Manager, Rheumatology position
ProClinical is partnering with a with a leading Medical Devices company
ProClinical are advertising a vacancy for a Business Development Manager
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Associate Manager, Business Development
ProClinical is partnering with one of the largest CROs in the global market
Up to €75000.00 per annum
ProClinical is announcing a new vacancy for a Strategic Account Manager position
£0.00 - £40000 per annum
ProClinical is happy to advertise an opportunity for a talented and hardworking individual to join a Business Development Manager position
ProClinical is advertising an exciting opportunity for a Financial Planning and Analyst Specialist
San Mateo, California
ProClinical is currently seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join an innovative biopharmaceutical organisation with a solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs