Business Development Manager for Spain & Italy
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Business Development Manager position for Spain & Italy with a leading pharmaceutical company that provides scientific, technological, and business needs by harnessing scientific information opportunities. The organisation, which manages the largest curated reservoir of scientific knowledge in the world, is seeking for a driven and experienced applicant to join its team in Spain.
The Business Development Manager will be accountable for the profitable achievement of sales objectives associated with new business acquisition in an assigned territory. They will strategically prospect into target accounts, secure qualified meeting opportunities, identify new customer opportunities, track selling activities, manage contact information for sales prospects, deliver sales presentations, and collect information about prospective clients to assist in the development of marketing plans. Finally, they will partner with internal subject matter expert functions throughout the sales process to advance opportunities.
- Generating revenue by utilising sales opportunity process via necessary sales and support visits, calls, emails. and presentations with the expectation of creating, advancing, and closing revenue opportunities within an assigned territory. This includes aggressive prospecting and scheduling product sales demonstrations and product orientations to potential prospects.
- Identifying and gaining access to decision makers.
- Cultivating relationships with the most senior buyer in the client organization as well as networking with day-to-day client representatives and buyers.
- Sourcing prospects, educating and qualifying leads to create sales-ready opportunities; following up on leads provided by Marketing, as well as developing their own prospects within assigned territory.
- Effectively identifying, communicating, and working through customer problems, issues and, opportunities.
- Anticipating and driving the growth of additional services and coverage levels by conducting thorough needs assessments and matching these needs to the appropriate solutions.
- Following the established sales process, consistently utilising the CRM to document prospect interaction, and ensuring efficient lead management
- Developing and maintaining daily plans to maximize phone time, including pre-call planning, adhering to metrics, and customized scripts based on prospect type.
- Attending and/or presenting at trade shows, events, and conferences
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Science related fields, business, communications, or other related disciplines.
- 7 or more years of sales related experience including lead generation, inside and outside sales, and business development.
- A proven ability to build networks and leverage connections to drive sales.
- Experience leveraging LinkedIn and other prospecting tools.
- Experience selling science related solutions and/or information/intellectual property.
- Strong capacity to articulate industry-specific value proposition to address customer pain points.
- 2 years' experience with CRM and opportunity management systems, preferably Salesforce.com.
- Demonstrable experience with virtual selling tools such as GoToMeeting, Web-Ex and other comparable tools.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Joseph Corderoy at +44 203 854 0629 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is partnering with a with a leading Medical Devices company
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Brand Insights Manager vacancy
Up to €75000.00 per annum
ProClinical is announcing a new vacancy for a Strategic Account Manager position
Amsterdam, North Holland
ProClinical is pleased to announce that there is a vacancy for a Key Account Manager, Oncology position
£0.00 - £40000 per annum
ProClinical is happy to advertise an opportunity for a talented and hardworking individual to join a Business Development Manager position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Account Manager Components
€0.00 - €900.00 per hour
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy as a Global Marketing Director
ProClinical is excited to announce that a new job opportunity has arisen for a Key Account Manager, Veterinary Care position
San Mateo, California
ProClinical is currently seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join an innovative biopharmaceutical organisation with a solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs
ProClinical is currently advertising on behalf of a global leader and specialist in sourcing, distribution, and management of comparator drugs