Business Development Director - Italy, Switzerland, Austria
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Business Development Director - Oncology position with an globally renowned contract research organisation (CRO) which specialises in research into pharmaceuticals, healthcare, and nutrition. This internationally recognised is company prides itself on assisting pharmaceutical and biotech companies in developing some of the world's top prescription drugs. The position is an exciting opportunity to come on board with this organisation in their Italy-based office and provide a comprehensive understanding of drug development and commercialisation.
The Business Development Director - Oncology will join the company's Biotech Oncology Sales team to develop new and expand current relationships within the region for all emerging and established oncology biotech companies. They will generate business by providing these biotechs with agile clinical trial solutions and by marrying the company's portfolio of drug development services with an extensive portfolio of capabilities from within the company Hub so as to meet the growing complexity of client needs.
- Achieving annual sales plans and targets for assigned accounts.
- Establishing, nurturing, and growing client relationships at the appropriate levels.
- Developing account plans and partnerships with key accounts.
- Providing weekly sales activity reports to management.
- Developing client call cycles to achieve objectives and sales plans; following up on leads.
- Providing general intelligence on key competitors.
- Selling the business unit's capabilities and differentiation frameworks.
- Recognising and communicating sales opportunities for other business units.
- Setting and managing customer expectations.
- Collaborating with companywide resources to achieve superior customer satisfaction.
- Organising and hosting client visits.
- Evaluating quotations for territory and providing inputs to ensure client and company requirements are met.
- Using SFDC to manage internal communication and document territory and client information for the business unit.
- Overseeing Opportunity Management and accurate pipeline forecasting.
- Collaborating with sales executives from other company units to bring potential opportunities to their attention, along with identifying and winning multi-unit projects.
- Assisting in determining margins and pricing with Client Services.
- Participating in proposal scope development as appropriate.
- Maintaining frequent personal contact with clients.
- Leading client presentations.
- Supporting an established client base where appropriate.
Skills and Requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree in life science or business fields is preferred.
- 4-5 years of sales (or relevant) experience selling services directly to the pharmaceutical or biotech section with direct interaction with mid-level and executive level decision makers.
- Experience working within a large CRO.
- Advanced industry knowledge.
- Experienced BDD take on Swiss Oncology Biotech market.
- Demonstrable client retention skills.
- Ability to manage difficult client and/or financial situations.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Valeria Cardo at +44 203 854 0674 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
€0.00 - €135000.00 per annum
ProClinical is partnering with a leading medical technology company to advertise a vacancy for a Regional Sales Manager, Head & Neck position.
ProClinical is partnering with a leading biotechnology company to advertise a vacancy for a Sales Account Manager position.
La division CSG d'un de nos client recherche aujourd'hui son futur Technical sales Specialist NGS (H/F) - Home- Based - CDI
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regional Sales Manager, Aesthetic position
Area Sales Manager
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an HCO Regional Manager
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Sales Representative
S$0.00 - S$10000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Business Development Executive position
€0.00 - €100000.00 per annum
Frankfurt am Main (60528), Hessen
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regional Sales Manager Oncology position
ProClinical are advertising a vacancy for a Sales Account Manager