Business Development Director
At ProClinical, we are seeking an individual to fill the role of Business Development Director, based in San Francisco, CA. The successful individual will be responsible for conducting company presentations and service visits to new and existing clients. This position will also travel throughout their territory and call upon new clients to develop new customer relationships.
- Work with Vice President of Sales to establish strategies and build customer relationships.
- Develop relationships with clients to understand key applications and generate product requirements.
- Achieve objectives by actively selling to clients in the field.
- Maintain contact with existing customers and develop new customers to achieve sales objectives.
- Presents sales presentations for internal and external customers.
- Provides quotes on prospective sales orders.
- Assists VP, and Sales and Business Development with product trending and industry/market trending.
- Participate in regional and national sales meetings.
- Interface with quality systems, manufacturing and quality management personnel on issues related to products in the field.
- Utilize CRM database to input and provide information that will increase effectiveness and aid sales.
- Stay current on developments within the industry, and tradeshows when necessary.
- Utilize technical expertise and expanding customer relationships to identify areas of improvement and new product opportunities.
Skills And Qualifications
- BA in Life Sciences area OR MA in a business or science function (advanced degree preferred).
- 3-5 years' relevant experience in sales in a highly technical/scientific industry.
- Previous experience with a contract manufacturing organization or contract research organization.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office, as well as a CRM (salesforce.com preferred).
- Frequent travel will be required to visit customers in person.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Marie Flavin at (+1) 6463672909 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Swiss Franc160000 - Swiss Franc161000 per annum
ProClinical is seeking an Associate Senior Consultant, to be based in Basel on a permanent basis.
€0.00 - €70000.00 per annum
ProClinical wirbt im Auftrag eines weltweit führenden Unternehmens im Bereich der kraniomaxillofazialen Neuro- und HNO-Chirurgie.
Ce poste sera sous la responsabilité de la direction générale des opérations cliniques.
ProClinical are currently recruiting for one of the largest workforce management solutions companies in the world, who specialise in multiple scientific and engineering sectors.
ProClinical is happy to advertise a new position for a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialisation of proprietary therapeutics
ProClinical is advertising on behalf of a CRO providing development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries.
ProClinical is happy to advertise a new Director of Pharmacokinetics position for a global healthcare company that focuses on oncology and autoimmune diseases.
Up to €85 per hour
ProClinical is happy to advertise new Senior Biostatistician positions for one the largest CROs in the global market
ProClinical is working with a world leading biotechnology company that is seeking a Sales Account Manager to be based in Stockholm or Copenhagen on a permanent basis.
Up to €35 per hour
Contrat à titre de consultant, durée de 12 mois, à Bordeaux.
Up to £23000.00 per annum
City of London, London
With the initial job title of Resource Consultant, you will be fully trained in all aspects of recruitment by one of the senior members of the company and our Learning and Development team.