Business Development Director
At ProClinical, we are seeking an individual to fill the role of Business Development Director, based in San Francisco, CA. The successful individual will be responsible for conducting company presentations and service visits to new and existing clients. This position will also travel throughout their territory and call upon new clients to develop new customer relationships.
- Work with Vice President of Sales to establish strategies and build customer relationships.
- Develop relationships with clients to understand key applications and generate product requirements.
- Achieve objectives by actively selling to clients in the field.
- Maintain contact with existing customers and develop new customers to achieve sales objectives.
- Presents sales presentations for internal and external customers.
- Provides quotes on prospective sales orders.
- Assists VP, and Sales and Business Development with product trending and industry/market trending.
- Participate in regional and national sales meetings.
- Interface with quality systems, manufacturing and quality management personnel on issues related to products in the field.
- Utilize CRM database to input and provide information that will increase effectiveness and aid sales.
- Stay current on developments within the industry, and tradeshows when necessary.
- Utilize technical expertise and expanding customer relationships to identify areas of improvement and new product opportunities.
Skills And Qualifications
- BA in Life Sciences area OR MA in a business or science function (advanced degree preferred).
- 3-5 years' relevant experience in sales in a highly technical/scientific industry.
- Previous experience with a contract manufacturing organization or contract research organization.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office, as well as a CRM (salesforce.com preferred).
- Frequent travel will be required to visit customers in person.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Marie Flavin at (+1) 6463672909 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Up to Swiss Franc40 per annum
This Scientist job is an exciting opportunity to join one of the top 10 global pharmaceutical companies in their QA team.
Up to Swiss Franc35 per hour
This Associate Scientist job is an exciting opportunity to join one of the top 10 global pharmaceutical companies in their R&D team.
Kansas City, Missouri
ProClinical is in the process of building a project team to assist with deviation investigation within a pharmaceutical manufacturing facility in the Midwestern United States.
This Supply Chain Coordinator job is an exciting opportunity to join one of the top 10 global pharmaceutical companies in their supply chain team.
Up to Swiss Franc220000 per annum
This vacancy is for a Marketing Director job at a leading multinational biopharmaceutical company with leading therapies in autoimmune diseases and oncology.
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
ProClinical is seeking a HE/MA Manger to be based in High Wycombe on a permanent basis.
£45 - £46 per hour
This Communications Manager / Social Media Coordinator job is an exciting opportunity to join one of the top 10 global pharmaceutical companies in their marketing team.
ProClinical is working with an emerging, product-focused drug development company that strives to identify
ProClinical is seeking a Clinical Training Support Specialist, Medical Device, for an exciting medical device company, to be based in Germany on a permanent basis.
An exciting job vacancy has emerged for a Business Development Director to join one of the world's largest global CROs
ProClinical is working with a global, dynamic and future-oriented service provider for the pharmaceutical industry.