Business Analyst - Skill set 3 - Senior
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an IT Business Analyst Senior position with one of the most renowned pharmaceutical companies in the world. This prestigious organisation works across a range of industries from medical devices to pharmaceutical and consumer goods. The position will be with the company's Swiss-based office.
The Business Analyst will be part of the Finance team, and report to the Product Line Owner Finance, within the company's Commercial I/T EMEA organization. In the Finance and Deliver domain, the Business Analyst is the main application for more than 35 MRCs in the region.
They will manage: Account-to-Report, Order to Cash, and Procure-to-Pay processes, as well as Legal, Corporate, and Management reporting. The Business Analyst role also requires a broad understanding of application design and business processes, coupled with skills to manage relationships with the Business and across IT. The successful applicant will also support the Functional Process Owner for Business process alignment and Implementation of improvements for the process.
- Supporting Domain/Process owners for Account to report, Invoice to cash, procure to pay, management accounting, and Master data.
- Supporting Domain/Process owners for all the changes that are implemented for the process on the platform.
- Serving as a Subject Matter Expert for the functional process and designing lean and effective solutions.
- Supporting Domain/Functional Process owners in prioritising initiatives and identifying improvements.
- Supporting Domain/Functional Process owners throughout the system lifecycle of the process and/or cluster. Consulting IT Application Services (AS) during Functional & Technical Design, Build (ABAP, Security), Unit testing and System testing.
- Supporting Functional Process Owner for User Acceptance testing and Key User training.
- Supporting planning and overseeing the successful deployment of changes into the live environment.
- Applying compliance requirements within scope of responsibility, providing documentation as necessary, and participating in compliance activities as required.
- Designing process in the application in the area of expertise, as configuring the standard functionalities as specifying additional developments in order to meet business requirements.
- Designing and leading effective processes and monitoring the quality of the process.
- Providing mentorship or guidance to more junior staff.
Skills and Requirements:
- A B.A/B.S degree in IT, Computer Science, Economics, or other related field; an advanced degree is preferred.
- Professional certifications are a plus, especially in SAP FI CO, Project Management, and ITIL.
- At least five years of IT experience in a corporate environment supporting SAP projects is required.
- Experience in managing and motivating people is an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of the SAP FI CO module and knowledge of the integration points with SAP MM, FI and CO modules.
- Strong knowledge of Order to Cash process in particular and Supply Chain processes in general.
- Demonstrable experience in Finance requirements gathering; customer interaction, detailed documentation of requirements and functional specifications, creation of process, and data flows.
- Capable of guiding a workstream.
- Experience with interfaces, IDOCs, ABAP, and/or SAP authorisations.
- Knowledge of SOX compliance and/or GMP validation is a plus.
- Experience with HP Quality Centre is a plus.
- A clear understanding of the potential impact of system design/system change to the integrated SAP modules/interfaces involving respective experts and team.
- Ability to proper to understand challenge and document complex business requirements as for change to current processes as for new processes *
- Ability to design processes in the application in the area of expertise, as configuring the standard functionalities as specifying additional developments in order to meet business requirements
- Capable of working independently, analysing, working with attention to detail, process and prioritise sensitive complex information, and solve problems.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Tom Magenis at +44 203 854 1050 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior IT Infrastructure Engineer position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Help Desk II position
Amsterdam, North Holland
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a CEMEA IT Lead Enterprise Systems position
Amsterdam, North Holland
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an IT Lead Supply Chain Management (SCM) Systems position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Systems Developer - Edata Support & Operations
IT Service Desk Engineer
ProClinical is excited to announce that an opening for an IT - Business Analyst - Skill set 3 - Senior position
ProClinical is excited to announce that a new job opportunity has arisen for a Consultant - Information Management to join a one the largest CROs in the global market
ProClinical is happy to advertise that a medical research start-up has an opening for a Biostatisticien Senior job at their Paris office.
This is an attractive IT Support - Assistant Team Lead job vacancy at a global biotechnology innovator specialising in disease areas which have unmet medical needs.