BUSINESS ANALYST II
ProClinical is currently seeking a Business Analyst II for our client located in North Wales, PA. Successful candidate must be able to fully utilize SAP and Web based tools for analysis of purchase prices for investigational drug product. Additionally, candidate must understand SAP BOM structure and functionality for examining and valuing clinical material bulk, components and finished goods.
- Demonstrating an expert level of proficiency and programming with MS Excel. Creating pivot tables and utilizing functions within the application.
- Building MS Excel models using pivot tables to analyze VCP programs to ensure reliability and consistency across the VCP program and adherence to trade valuation requirements.
- Identifying, researching and resolving issues which cause errant or inconsistent VCP data.
- Explaining supporting data and calculations for internal audit or examination by custom or trade officials.
- Understanding the international transfer pricing programs and management of same.
- Acting as team lead for the management of VCP calculation processes and program implementations, routine updates and quarterly and annual refresh.
- Representing VCP Calculation on collaborative process improvement teams.
- Working with Global Trade Compliance, MRL Trade Operations, site shipping personnel, Clinical Operations and Research stakeholders and constituents across all US locations.
- Interacting with Clinical and Research Operations stakeholders in over 70 countries.
- Keeping current with respect to all global Value for Customs Purposes regulations, rulings and changes.
- Seeking creative and innovative ways to improve valuation program.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft applications & SAP are highly desirable.
- Proven organization skills.
- Strong ability to multi-task.
- Ability to follow Standard Operating Procedures.
- Demonstrated high level of initiative and ability to function independently with no daily supervision.
- Strategic thinking and independent decision-making abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly, effectively and tactfully and to interact with different professional levels.
- Demonstrated ability to think logically and to critically evaluate and solve problems.
- Highly effective inter-personal skills and professional values necessary for effective teamwork.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Samantha Reader at (+1) 267-983-0134 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
North Wales, Pennsylvania
ProClinical is currently seeking a Business Analyst for its client located in North Wales, PA.
San Mateo, California
A vacancy has arisen for a Senior FP&A Analyst with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company, based in their California office.