A life-changing role has arisen for a Bioprocess Engineer in Cambridge. You will be working in a talented and dynamic team to address the global challenges.
As a head of process engineering, you will oversee the design of our bioreactors, modelling of our process and scale up to pilot plant. You will be responsible for designing and execute experiments in bioreactors including process and media optimisation. You will develop, plan and coordinate engineering projects, continuously improving on project execution. You will work closely with the rest of our founding team, advisors and partners to ensure that the R&D process is robust and scalable.
Skills and Requirements
- Experience in process development or cell/gene therapy technology development /engineering.
- Chemical Engineering / Bioengineering MEng/MS
- Understanding of GMP and relevant ISO standards.
- Experience in designing and operating bioreactors
- Stem cell/mammalian cells bio-processing experience, induced pluripotent stem cell experience is a plus
- Experience in startups or novel projects
- Experience with computer simulations
- Experience working with CROs
- PhD in relevant subject
- Maker, builder, do-er, relentless pursuer of knowledge
- Flexibility as new challenges and opportunities arise
- Ability to have fun and inspire team members to enjoy work, be action-oriented and stretch their imagination.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.